European Inspired | Australian Design
ASTI 1200mm ‘White Oak’ PVC THERMAL FOIL Timber Wood Grain Wall Hung Bathroom Vanity with a Soft Closing Drawer
Engineered Stone Top with a Counter-top Basin, One Drawer with Soft Close Mechanism
‘WOOD GRAIN’ THERMAL FOIL ASTI SERIES
Product Code: WGT1612.12A
- ASTI 1200mm ‘White Oak’ PVC WATER-RESISTANT THERMOFOIL (Thermal Foil) Timber Oak Wood Grain Wall Hung Bathroom Vanity Cabinet with ONE Soft Closing Drawer
- Includes: a 20mm engineered stone bench top with a counter-top ceramic basin
- Comes standard with a white stone with very small light beige flecks (LUNA WHITE) or large beige flecks (USPARKLE) – see photos
- LUNA WHITE Only: Does not come pre-drilled. Mixer hole and waste hole can be drilled on request (fees apply)
- USPARKLE & SNOW Only: Comes with a pre-drilled basin cut-out and single mixer hole. Can only be used with rectangle-style basins or #9 basin.
- SNOW Only (Extra charge): Pure white, 30mm thick stone benchtop. Pre-drilled with a basin cut-out and single mixer hole. Cannot be used with round or oval style basins.
- Choose from our range of above-counter basins – please let us know if you wish to use your own counter-top basin
- *Please note prices vary with different colours of stone & basins – the stone tops we provide are mostly offcuts to keep costs down in order to offer you the best of both worlds, quality and affordability. If you are after a certain stone colour, contact us – we may be able to source it for you.
- Limited colours and availability – 30mm stone also available in white (price varies) – please contact us
- Other vanity top options also available: polymarble top with integrated basin, ceramic top with integrated basin
- Cabinet comes flat packed for easy transport – pre-assembled units can be purchased on request
- Please note if flat packed units are sold out, pre-assembled units can be supplied (fees apply)
- Modern wall mounted floating design
- European, flat panel shadowline look WITH a unique rounded-edge finger pull groove on drawers
- Beautiful textured ‘White Oak’ timber wood grain PVC THERMOFOIL (Thermal Foil) finish
- Not a timber veneer or laminate! – FEEL THE THERMOFOIL (Thermal Foil) DIFFERENCE. You can feel the wood grain texture.
- PVC thermal foil vinyl wrap finish vacuum sealed on to MDF board
- Highest anti-swelling moisture resistance capacity in comparison with melamine, laminate & polyurethane vanities
- Clean and sleek, handle-less design – drawers opens easily with finger pull action
- Constructed with high quality, heavy duty DTC undermount and concealed, soft closing drawer sliders- not your average drawer sliders
- Convenient ‘U’-shaped cut out for plumbing & pipework in drawers
- Approx. 8cm from wall to back of drawer allows for adequate space for plumbing & pipework without interference to vanity unit or drawers
- Tapware & basin pop-up plug wastes are not included, each sold separately
AVAILABLE ALSO IN 600mm, 750mm, 900mm & 1500mm (2 Drawers)
Double drawer model available – see BOGETTA
Match this vanity with our ‘White Oak’ PVC Thermal Foil mirror shaving cabinets and tallboys
Freight Information: We only deliver within approx. 150km radius from us in Auburn (2144, NSW) – all other locations, you will need to organise a courier to pick up the item from our warehouse.
Please contact us with your post code to check if within our delivery radius. Feel free to get in touch with us for courier recommendations.
All items are checked prior to dispatch to ensure all goods are in perfect condition. Any breakages or damage during transit and/or on receiving the item must be claimed with the courier. We highly recommend purchasing some form of transit insurance for peace of mind.
LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE — We are open to the public, visit our showroom: 6-8 Hampstead Rd, Auburn 2144 NSW
||L1190 * W455 * H400
BOX DIMENSIONS & GROSS WEIGHT
|Cabinet (flat packed)
||L1380 * W465 * H110
||L1220 * W480 * H420
**Approximate box dimensions & weight. Please contact us with your chosen basin and stone top colour for basin & stone box dimensions.
If booking freight/courier pick up, please DO NOT BOOK FREIGHT until you have received a confirmation from us with final box dimensions.
You will receive a confirmation via email with actual box dimensions once your order has been processed by one of our staff.