European Inspired | Australian Design
ASTI 900mm ‘Sonoma Oak Grey’ PVC THERMAL FOIL Timber Wood Grain Wall Hung / Floating Bathroom Vanity Unit
Engineered Stone Top with an Above-counter basin, One Drawer with Soft Close Mechanism
‘WOOD GRAIN’ THERMAL FOIL ASTI SERIES
Product Code: GOT1612.09A
- ASTI 900mm ‘Sonoma Oak Grey’ PVC WATER-RESISTANT THERMOFOIL (Thermal Foil) Timber Wood Grain Wall Hung / Floating Bathroom Vanity Cabinet with ONE Soft Closing Drawer
- Includes: a 20mm engineered stone bench top with a counter-top ceramic basin
- Comes standard with a white stone with very small, light flecks (LUNA WHITE) or choose between 2 other stones (Usparkle or Snow)
- LUNA WHITE Only: Does not come with any holes drilled in the stone. Mixer hole and/or waste hole can be drilled on request – additional fee applies
- USPARKLE Only: Comes with a pre-drilled centre basin cut-out and single mixer hole behind it – can only be used with basin #9
- SNOW Only: Comes with a pre-drilled centre basin cut-out and single mixer hole behind it – can only be used with #5, #9, #16-18
- Choose from our range of above-counter basins – please see basin collage photo
- Most white basins are included in the price, basins marked with ‘price varies’ have an additional fee if selected
- *Please note prices vary with different colours of stone & basins – the stone tops we provide are mostly offcuts to keep costs down in order to offer you the best of both worlds, quality and affordability. If you are after a certain stone colour, contact us – we may be able to source it for you.
Limited colours and availability – 30mm stone also available in Luna White (price varies) – please contact us
- Cabinet comes flat packed for easy transport – pre-assembled units can be purchased on request
- Please note if flat packed units are sold out, pre-assembled units can be supplied for an additional fee
- Flat panel European shadowline inspired design WITH a unique rounded-edge finger pull groove on drawers
- Beautiful ‘SONOMA OAK GREY’ timber, wood grain PVC THERMOFOIL (Thermal Foil) finish
- Not a timber veneer or laminate! – FEEL THE THERMOFOIL (Thermal Foil) DIFFERENCE / You can feel the wood grain texture. PVC thermal foil finish vacuum wrapped on to MDF board
- Highest anti-swelling moisture resistance capacity in comparison with melamine & polyurethane vanities
- Designed with a fully extended top panel above drawer for extra vanity bench top support and strength
- ONE smooth running & silent, soft closing drawer with pull-out stop. Its soft closing mechanism prevents the drawer from ever slamming
- Clean and sleek, handle-less design – drawer opens easily with finger pull action
- Constructed with high quality, heavy duty DTC undermount self-closing drawer box system – not your average drawer sliders
- Convenient ‘U’-shaped cut out for plumbing waste pipework in drawer
- Approx. 8cm from wall to back of drawer allows for adequate space for plumbing pipework without interference to vanity unit or drawers
- Tapware & basin pop-up plug wastes are not included, each sold separately
AVAILABLE ALSO IN 750mm / 1200mm & 1500mm
Match this vanity with our ‘Sonoma Oak Grey’ Thermal Foil mirror shaving cabinets and tallboys
Freight Information: We only deliver within approx. 150km radius from us in Auburn (2144, NSW) – all other locations, you will need to organise a courier to pick up the item from our warehouse.
Please contact us with your post code to check if within our delivery radius. Feel free to get in touch with us for courier recommendations.
All items are checked prior to dispatch to ensure all goods are in perfect condition. Any breakages or damage during transit and/or on receiving the item must be claimed with the courier. We highly recommend purchasing some form of transit insurance for peace of mind.
LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE — We are open to the public, visit our showroom: 6-8 Hampstead Rd, Auburn 2144 NSW
||L890 * W455 * H400
|CC900ST Stone Top
||L900 * W460 * D20
BOX DIMENSIONS & GROSS WEIGHT
||L920 * W480 * H420
**Approximate box dimensions & weight. If booking freight/courier pick up, please DO NOT BOOK FREIGHT until you have received a confirmation from us with final box dimensions. You will receive a confirmation via email with actual box dimensions once your order has been processed by one of our staff.